Gastro Helsinki is the most important and innovative food and restaurant event for industry professionals in Nordic countries. It presents the hotel, restaurant and catering sector’s latest products, trends and innovations. Gastro Helsinki is an important shop window where the visitors meet the key players in the industry face to face – both their present and their future cooperation partners.
New in 2018
Trends and innovations are the heart of Gastro.
- UPDATE FORUM OF RESTAURANT BUSINESS is arranged on 14 the March 2018 for industry leaders and influencers.
- Gastro Fastfood area displays products and services for the fastfood companies.
- Functional and free from food are represented as a whole.
- Gastro Wine, Beer & Spirits area gathers restauranteurs, sommeliers and buyers to taste wines, beers, ciders and spirits.
- Entrance to the fair is free of charge for accommodation, restaurant and kitchen professionals
Displayed at the fair
• Food • Soft drinks, beers, ciders and spirits • Professional kitchen machines, equipment and accessories • Shop equipment, furniture and accessories • Interior decor, furnishing and table settings • Working clothing and accessories • Cleaning, hygiene and waste management • Packages • Information technology and other administrative tools • Entertainment and programme services • Industry training, organisations and publications • Other products and services of the industryMarket Place Free From Area Fastfood Area Wine, Beer & Spirits Area
Helsinki – home of excellent food
Gastro exhibition is located in Helsinki. The Finnish capital has easy access from from anywhere in the world and just few hours flight for Europeans. Helsinki has well over one thousand restaurants where you will find everything from gourmet delights to bistro treats. Messukeskus Exhibition and Convention Centre is easy accessible. It´s conveniently located and is accesbile by train, plane, car and public transport.
Food & restaurant industry startup entrepreneur?
Is your startup at the point where you need customers, sales and partners? Messukeskus Helsinki together with its partner NewCo Helsinki have created startup areas to selected trade fairs where you can reach your goals.Read more ->