Messukeskus has closed Gastro Helsinki and other present events because of the coronavirus situation
Due to the change in the coronavirus situation, the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health has on March 12 instructed Finnish event organizers to reschedule or cancel occasions and events for over 500 persons in Finland.
Messukeskus has closed the ongoing events according to instructions from authorities. Gastro Helsinki will not be opened on March 13 and The Update Forum seminar will not be organized.
The contests Cook of the Year and Waitress of the Year will be held on Friday according to the original timetable but without an audience.
Entrance for over 18 years old accommodation, restaurant and kitchen professionals. Minors are not allowed in even accompanied by an adult.
Entrance to the fair is free for horeca-professionals visitors who have registered in advance online or on location.
Registration is closed.
Make sure to take the printed batch with bar code with you when arriving! If you forget to bring the badge you received when registering in advance, you can print it again during event opening hours at the Help Desk by the main entrance to Messukeskus.
Trends and innovations are the heart of Gastro
- UPDATE FORUM OF RESTAURANT BUSINESS is arranged on 13 the March 2020 for industry leaders and influencers.
- Quick Service Restaurant area displays products and services for the fastfood companies.
- Gastro Wine, Beer & Spirits area gathers restauranteurs, sommeliers and buyers to taste wines, beers, ciders and spirits.
- Entrance to the fair is free of charge for accommodation, restaurant and kitchen professionals
- meet hundreds of companies representing their novelties, services and products
- experience the current and future-oriented program
- high level of networking opportunities
- update your occupational skills
- taste, try and feel
Helsinki – home of excellent food
Gastro exhibition is located in Helsinki. The Finnish capital has easy access from from anywhere in the world and just few hours flight for Europeans. Helsinki has well over one thousand restaurants where you will find everything from gourmet delights to bistro treats. Messukeskus Exhibition and Convention Centre is easy accessible. It´s conveniently located and is accesbile by train, plane, car and public transport.